Seilet er kun brukt 1 gang under NC Drøbak. Seilet er like raskt som rene racing seil men er lettere i hånden og mer kontroll som kommer på bekostning av Power / akselerasjon. Camber er ikke noe problem med dette seilet.
Ta også kontakt hvis du vil teste seilet.
Allerede blitt testervinner med eneste seil med full score! Vi får inn noen få seil slutten av Mai, så her bør man være tidlig ute for å sikre seg den store testvinneren i 2019. Wicked passer supert til Foil, Freerace og de som er super skeptiske til camber seil. Enklere camber seil får du ikke!
The 2019 S2Maui WICKED 2-cam Freerace and Foil sail is a direct descendant of our ultimate performance VENOM race sail, but in a more forgiving package. 7 battens which include carbon tubes, make for an incredibly light, stable and efficient freerace sail with blazing speed. SpaceLight™ construction makes the WICKED one of the lightest production Freerace and Foil sails available. Slightly softer overall tension and cam pressure ensure effortless rotation and excellent control with a light feel. These properties also make the WICKED an excellently balanced, smooth, light and stable sail for wind foil and testing has proven it to be one of the best. The addition of a 4.6 and 5.2 size for 2019 are exciting to both light weight racers and foil enthusiasts alike.
The 2019 WICKED features a highly refined twist pattern that gives it excellent efficiency and balance for both freerace performance and foil flight. The moderate width sleeve with 2 cambers locks the profile, while allowing effortless rotation, light weight and minimizing water retention.
Et supert seil som kun er brukt 2 ganger, fremstår som nytt.
The top end feels limitless, and though it has a more locked in feeling, it’s still light in the hands and easy to maneuver.”
The 2019 Alchemy has been upgraded with a diagonal load carrying panel above the boom which further improves stability while under twist loads. Extra wide unidirectional Kevlar load strips have been added to the foot as well as clew and work together with the load oriented WARP-PATH™ panel layout to lock in shaping and achieve excellent balance and stability.
5.2 brukt par ganger, 5.6 kun rigget opp å stått på stand og er som ny.
S2Maui’s 100% dedicated freestyle sail, the 2019 Jester is built upon the experience that comes from designing the most sought after competion sails for some of the world’stop freestylers, resulting in the most progressive one yet. Built in a no-compromise, ultra-light construction of SpaceLight™ perimeter and light, crisp monofilm mid-body, with a Dacron luff panel, the Jester leaves no room for excuses. Optimized for the most progressive style, the Jester is designed to bring your trick arsenal to new levels In 2019, S2Maui is happy to expand its freestyle team to include the very talented Aron Etmon CUR-2 (PWA 2015 Freestyle Youth Champion) together with top US rider, Bryan Metcalf-Perez.
“Really powerful, light sail with lots of lift even in lighter winds. Although the sail is easy and fast during rotation, it stays in control.”
For 2019 we increased the size of the SpaceLight™ Perimeter on the Jester for added durability and light weight while maintaining monofilm where needed, to give that characteristic crisp, reactive feel desired by dedicated freestylers. A moderate aspect ratio with a nicely tensioned leech provides instant response, exceptionally quick handling and max pop factor!
Hitting the waves at high speed to pull out
new school aerial wave moves, whether
you are jumping or going for aerials.
Hitting the waves at high speed to pull out new school aerial wave moves, whether you are jumping or going for aerials. The right mix between drive on the bottom turn, but at the same time a neutral on/off performance going for the cut back. Ricardo Campello is our perfect testimonial to prove what The SALT PRO can do. It’s not only going to podiums, but it’s about being the most radical out there in any situation and conditions. With this sail we want to make sure that you feel confident in trying anything out! Scoring quality points on the water will make you stand out from the rest.
THE TESTS ON MAGAZINES SAY
An efficient on/off profile designed to be radical on the wave. It’s a versatile wave sail which can be used in all conditions by tightening or loosening the clew. Fast, agile and supremely comfortable to use, the Salt Pro’s soft delivery style makes its spirited rearward rider-focussed power both useable and stable across a far-reaching tuneable range.
The Salt is the Point-7 all-out performance orientated four batten wave sail. Fast riding on the waves, quick to respond in new school wave sailing moves, and ultra-light in your hands. A pure new school wave sail! Adjust the back-hand power, and it’s ready to offer precision, according to the wind strength, the board we use, and what we want to do. We can flatten the profile in Side-Shore conditions to neutralize the profile of the sail in high speed surf, which can give more power in the back hand to get more support in on shore conditions, or when you want quick acceleration to hit the lips of the waves. It’s fast, it’s agile, it’s up to you to let the next move be or dream, or to make it happen. The Salt is ready to stand out!
The S2Maui VENOM from Artur Szpunar and Barry Spanier has a legacy of design experience creating winning sails that powered many champions at the highest international and national level competitions.
S2Maui provides the engines that allow riders to achieve their goals. In 2018 we were happy to congratulate Delphine Cousin, who after 4 years, finally returned to the top, riding her S2Maui VENOM to win the PWA slalom world championship! The previous season, Antoine Questel won the PWA foil world championship, also on his S2Maui VENOM. Over the past 3 seasons, we have been fortunate to work with an amazing team of VENOM riders who claimed multiple national championships in Greece, France, Japan, Peru as well as Hawaii State
During the intensive development cycle for S2Maui VENOM, we consider requests from our customers and riders and combine it with
Detailed feedback form our champion-filled World Cup and test team, Antoine Questel, Delphine Cousin Questel, and Micah Buzianis. An innovative design approach and rigorous testing allows the 2019 VENOM to take another bold step forward in performance!
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO SAIL A VENOM?
Unrivaled design attention yield the magic combination of radical acceleration, power and speed with incredibly light and smooth handling. The level of refinement and efficiency gives a deceptive ease to achieving the ultimate performance which makes the 2019 VENOM lethal to its competitors!
2019 DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS
• 7-BATTENS: The 8-batten Venom was already the lightest PWA racesail, so now with one less batten it blows the competiton away! Lighter in the hands, better pumping, easier rotation and more efficient twist while maintaining 100% stability and wind range.
• RACE ACCELERATION: Outline and shaping adjusted and optimized for powerful and direct forward acceleration out of each jibe allowing you to overtake when the opportunity arises!
• BLISTERING TOP END SPEED: Shaping shifted down in sail body, together with increased “Leeward Pre-Bend” frees the entire leech to produce an incredibly fast and efficient 3-D wing.
• SMOOTH, STABLE AND BALANCED: The 2019 VENOM flies smooth and balanced, even on the roughest and most gusty race course, allowing you to maintain optimal board trim and body position.
• DIRECT POWER AND EFFICIENCY: The larger sizes of 2019 VENOM, including the new 9.2 size, focus on maximizing efficiency and direct acceleration in gusty, real world, race conditions.
• EASE AND CONTROL: When conditions get gnarly, the VENOM’s exceptional control allows its riders to focus on being the fastest, while others struggle.
2019 LIGHTEST AND BEST ENGINEERED CONSTRUCTION
• The lightest World Cup Slalom race sail.
• Optimized strength to weight ratio with high strength/ultralight Technora Spacelight™ upper body handles repetitive twist loads and progressive weight film lower body for crisp, responsive feel.
• Multiple, full length vertical luff panels lock in shaping and resist stretch from downhaul loads.
• “Light Tip” upper battens with custom fittings designed. Reduces sail weight further in most important areas and quickens leech response.
• Varying Flex Carbon/composite tubes carefully suited to each batten position.
• Durable mast sleeve top protector.
• Abrasion protection of lower two battens in rigging and boom wear areas.
• Extended sleeve bottom protection.
• High tenacity Nylon 66 Camber body with anchored stainless pins.
• Reinforced leading edge at camber contact points.
• High Strength Epoxy batten tips and close tolerance tip/tube interface for durability and smooth bend.
Et seil som er designet for bølger og FSW. Rebel har en nøytral følelse i hånden. Passer til Sideshore/onshore, FSW og et perfekt seil for de som er ute etter et seil som er enkelt å seile med i mye vind. Vi har presset prisen hardt ned slik at alle seil koster under 5000 kr. Er dette det beste kjøpet du kan gjøre for 2020?
F2 seilene er designet i samarbeid med Sailloft Hamburg som sikrer 'High performance", Test gjerne vårt demo seil.
short mast and boom concept
- use of extremely durable sail cloth in luff and foot
- ultra light handling with lots of power
- X-Ply reinforcement to stand the hardest rides
- cover on sail foot to protect from abrasion
- low trim power due to trim block big wheels
- strap-on to fix the rolled sail